The Learning Intention: I am learning to write Persuasively
The Success Criteria:How I can achieve this
- State your opinion in the Introduction and who is your audience
- Give 3 detailed reasons to support your opinion. One reason per paragraph
- Try to give facts or statistics to support your reasons.
- Use emotive and persuasive language.
- Go the progression on the writing wall to check where you are at with writing persuasively.
- Assess what you are doing well. Reflect and action what your next step is.
Why Should We Have Homework
Dear, Principal & Teachers, I think in my opinion is not to have homework. [Why] Because people that get there home learning, they leave to home not being bothered doing it at home.
Firstly, Their parents are asking for more homework which is when the children are not wanting their homework.
Secondly, If children don’t do homework they won’t learn when they go through into intermediate and high school and keep on going to an adult.
Thirdly, When children get their homework they either…... Have know time to do their homework or they have to be at places at that time of the day.
In my opinion, We shouldhave HOMEWORK.